Scout meets Class ll and III accuracy requirements for countertop retail applications. Integrated superior overload protection systems protects balance from damage ensuring durability in everyday applications.
The Scout SJX is equipped with a bright white backlit display which shows the net weight of precious metals and stones clearly. An optional auxiliary display can also be installed.
- Stabilization time as fast as 1 sec means quick results and increased efficiency. Equipped with superior weighing technology, the Scout also ensures repeatable and reliable weighing results.
- Stability indicator, mechanical and software overload/underload protection, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, auto tare, scoop and weight on 64g model
- Construction: ABS housing, stainless steel pan, ABS draftshield (1mg model only), weigh below hook, transportation lock, manual calibration lock switch, security slot, adjustable leveling feet, illuminated up-front level indicator
- Display: Liquid crystal display (LCD) with backlight
- Applications: Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Check Weighing, Totalization, Density Determination, Display Hold
- Communications: RS232, USB Host, USB Device, Ethernet or BluetoothÂ® (available as an accessory)
- Power: AC Adapter (Included) or 4 AA Batteries (Not included)