Sturdy metal housing and slip-resistant rubber feet provide protection and stability necessary for tough industrial weighing while extending the scales usable life.
Accurate weighing and counting performance is assured through Ranger Count 4000's 1:1,500,000 internal counting resolution and auto-optimization software that reduces errors and ensures accuracy.
- The combination of SmarText software, a centrally located count display and dedicated Sample & Tare keys make Ranger Count 4000 very easy to operate.
- Cast Aluminum Housing, stainless steel platform, sealed front panel, menu lockswitch, up front level indicator, adjustable leveling feet, selectable environmental and auto-print settings, stability indicator, overload and underload indicators, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, auto tare
- Construction: Rugged Cast Aluminum Housing, Stainless Steel Platform
- Display: 3 window backlit liquid crystal display (LCD), 3 color checkweighing LEDs
- Applications: Weighing, Parts Counting with Auto Optimization, Checkweighing, Accumulation
- Communications: Easy access communication port including standard RS232 (included) and second RS232, USB or Ethernet (accessories sold separately)
- Power: AC power (included) or rechargeable battery (included)