With less than a one second stabilization time, Navigator XL generates exceedingly accurate results quickly for applications requiring capacities up to 20kg.
Operate the balance with the two touchless sensors that free up your hands for the handling of samples while limiting keypad wear and tear.
- The superior mechanical overload protection system safeguards the balance from sustaining damage when loads of up to 400% of its rated capacity are placed on the pan.
- User-selectable communication and print settings, mechanical and software overload/underload protection, auto shut-off
- Construction: ABS housing, stainless steel pan, transportation lock, security bracket, calibration lock switch, two touchless sensors, up-front level indicator
- Display: Backlit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Applications: Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Checkweighing, Totalization, Display Hold
- Communications: RS232, USB or Ethernet with integrated cable (available as accessories)
- Power: AC adapter (included) or 4 AA batteries (not included) and rechargeable battery (select models only)