MB120's Temperature Guide analyzes a sample and determines the optimal drying temperature. Store up to 100 drying methods for easy recall and up to 1000 total results for statistical analysis.
Precisely controlled halogen heating dries samples uniformly, producing repeatable results of 0.01% readability. Four drying profiles & seven shut-off criteria help to perform customized sample tests.
- The MB120 features a removable pan handler and sample chamber for easy cleaning. Operating the MB120 is intuitive, simply follow the guided instructions on the touchscreen display.
- Seven shut-off criteria (manual, timed, autofree %/s, autofree mg/s, A30, A60 and A90), four drying profiles (standard, fast, ramp and step), storage up to 100 methods and 1000 test results for all methods, user guide, 40°C to 230°C heating temperature range (1°C increments), 13 operational languages
- Construction: Metal base, ABS top housing, halogen heat source, stainless steel pan support, stainless steel pan handler, in-use cover
- Display: 4.3'' TFT color touchscreen display
- Applications: Percent Moisture Determination, Percent Moisture Regain Determination, Percent Solid Determination, Weighing
- Communications: RS232 with GLP/GMP data output, USB Host and USB Device (included)
- Power: Power cord (included)