A large color touchscreen gives access to the advanced application modes and icon-driven application software features such as user manager, library, and minimum weight indication.
Explorer features fast stabilization times, optimized linearity and repeatability specifications, enhanced vibration filtering as well as AutoCal calibration to ensure accuracy.
- The draftshield provides easy entry to the weighing chamber through the flip or sliding top door and the top-mounted side doors which can be automatically controlled on /AD models.
- Selectable environmental filters, auto tare, user selectable span calibration points, software lockout and reset menu, user selectable communication settings and data print options, user definable project and user IDs, auto standby, up to 14 operating languages
- Construction: Modular design, metal base, ABS top housing, stainless steel pan, glass draftshield with top mounted side doors and flip/sliding top door, illuminated up-front level indicator, integral weigh below hook, security bracket, calibration lock, four touchless sensors, full housing in-use cover
- Display: Full-color 5.7 in VGA, touch screen
- Applications: Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Checkweighing, Animal/Dynamic Weighing, Filling, Totalization/Statistics, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Density Determination, Peak Hold, Ingredient Costing, Pipette Adjustment, SQC
- Communications: RS232 and USB (included) or second RS232/Ethernet (accessories sold separately) . GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock.
- Power: AC adapter (included)