Features: 4300 Crane Scale
- Designed to meet or exceed all USA, Canadian, United Kingdom, and
- Rugged construction throughout. Single printed circuit board is shock
mounted to withstand shocks in excess of 50 G’s. Switches are totally
sealed and rated for over 10 million operations.
- Precise high resolution 20 bit A/D conversion coupled with advanced 16 bit
microcontroller provides world class features and accuracy.
- Six 1.65 inch high (42 mm) digits for clear crane scale weight readings from a distance.
- Easy to read annunciation of measurement modes such as NET or GROSS
scale readings are provided on eight .825 inch (20.9 mm) alphanumeric characters. Also used for menu prompts.
- Display illumination uses rugged, long life, electroluminescent backlighting
coupled with a transflective liquid crystal display providing optimum
display contrast under all ambient conditions from full sunlight to total
darkness. Operation is light-sensing automatic or manually set.
- Exceptional battery life: Typically 2000 hours of continuous use provided by
8 alkaline “D” cell batteries. Maximum battery life is reduced by use of the
backlighting; full time low light operation will provide up to 300 hours of
operation. A typical operating cycle of 8 hours daylight use and 2 hours night
use will provide 10 months of operation on a single battery change. The
Porta-Weigh Plus Crane Scale will automatically power down when not in use (this feature can be disabled). A low battery indication appears when approximately 10% of battery life remains.
- Easy to maintain: Full digital crane scale calibration assures reliable, repeatable measurements.
- Complete marine sealing ensures reliable operations under harsh weather
- Anti-EMI shielding is standard. Low emissions and susceptibility.
- Easily customized for special applications.
- IR Remote control is available as an option. Adds keyboard tare and other