Sartorius YDP20-0CE Data Printer
The YDP20-OCE is a very functional receipt style data printer that works with most Sartorius balances and Scales, including many discontinued models. This replaces the YDP03 and YDP04 models.
The following can be computed/printed out using this Sartorius data printer:
– Number of weighing operations
– Mean value
– Standard deviation
– Variation coefficient
– Minimum value/weight
– Maximum value/weight
– Difference between the maximum and minimum value/weight
- Data are transferred either automatically or manually by pressing a key.
- Built-in real-time clock
- Built-in statistics program. These programs can be individually selected to meet your needs.
- Counter for consecutive numbering of transactions can be activated.
- High contrast LCD that shows the date or time as well as the current transaction number.
- Integrated rechargeable batteries with battery level indicator.
- Ultrafast print head.
- Runs on the balance's power, no separate power supply necessary.
- Easy to change paper roll and ink ribbon cassette.