MSI 3360 Challenger 2 Crane Scale
Every CHALLENGER 2 crane scale is NTEP approved for accuracy. Its advanced electronics offer you versatility with an unrivaled standard feature set that includes: Tare, Units switching, Totalizing, Peak Hold, Set Points, Filtering and a convenient lift-cycle counter. Mechanically, the CHALLENGER 2 crane scale has proven itself through years of service. A rugged, low-profile enclosure minimizes headroom loss while maintaining weather resistance and portability. It also sets the standard for readability. With several annunciators and oversized 1.2 in/30 mm LED digits, you can read the display easily from more than 50 ft/15 m away.
This Crane Scale is designed to meet or exceed US and International Standards.
- Up to 100 hours of weighing time utilizing Automatic Sleep Mode.
- Automatic Power Off conserves battery life by sensing no activity after 12 minutes or one hour, determined by operator, and turns Power off.
- Automatic Sleep Mode preserves battery life by dimming the LED display after one minute of no activity.
- Rugged construction throughout. Buttons are sealed and rated for over 1 million operations.
- Precise high resolution (2500 division standard and up to 10,000 possible) 20 bit A/D conversion coupled with advanced 16 bit micro controller provides world class features and accuracy.
Five large, 1.2 inch LED digits for clear weight readings from a distance.
- Easy to maintain: Full digital calibration assures reliable, repeatable measurements.
- Selectable for kgs/lbs; unless prohibited by regulations.
- Automatic or manual weight totalization for crane scale loading operations.
- Easily customized for special applications.
- PEAK Mode for stress analysis.
- Two Set Points can be set for any in-range weight for operator alerts or process control.