Mountz Pneumatic Torque Multiplier
When installing or removing heavy-duty fasteners that require power, precision and safety, the Eliminator CLD/CLS pneumatic torque multipliers are the solution.
- Accuracy better than ± 5%.
- Torque Ranges 88 - 35845 lbf.ft
- Flexible tool positioning with 360 degree rotating handle
- Compact design is safe, easy, and simple to handle.
- Reliable-no bearings in gears to wear out or break.
- Easy to change from clockwise to counterclockwise rotation.
- Capable of handling high torque applications efficiently and accurately.
- Heavy duty gear box.
- The Eliminator series pneumatic torque multipliers are non-impacting and operate at a smooth, continuous speed.
- Eliminates vibration, damage to fasteners and assemblies, and other problems associated with impacting tools.
- Torque reaction is absorbed by means of a specially designed reaction foot.
Requires a Lubro Control Unit.
Designed to deliver smooth torque control, with “continuous” rotation, these pneumatic multipliers are less expensive than hydraulic wrenches and ergonomically safer than impact wrenches. Torque multipliers replace impact wrenches, pipe extensions and other inadequate and sometimes unsafe fastening methods. These continuous rotation torque multipliers eliminate the slow ratcheting process of hydraulic wrenches and the harmful hammering of the hydraulic wrenches, by producing correct torque values through smooth constant gear manipulation. The Eliminator CLD/CLS multipliers achieve precision torque in a quick, cost-efficient manner.